Features and Benefits
- SUPERIOR CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Wide variety of materials available for use in heating or cooling applications for alkaline or acid solutions and rinse tanks. Check solution guide or consult with your chemical supplier for proper sheath material.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: Custom designed to your specifications. Heavy wall, 18-gauge tubing available in steel, 316 stainless steel and titanium.
- LEAK-FREE OPERATION: Single point connections reduce the potential for leaks and simplify installation.
- HIGH PRESSURE RATING: 100 PSI working pressure (steam or water).
- WIDE RANGE OF SIZES:
- Helical sizes: From 3 1/4-inch to 10 ft. diameter available based on tube diameter and wall thickness.
- Tubing sizes: 3/8-inch diameter through 1 1/4-inch diameter.
- Wall thickness: .035 through .065 inches.
- OPTIONS AVAILABLE (consult factory):
- Mounting hangers.
- Multi-layer coils.
- Heavier gauge tubing.
- Zirconium, Hastelloy C®, and other alloys available.
- Fluoropolymer coatings for protection at solution/atmosphere interface.
- Non-conductive isolators.
- L-shaped configurations for bottom heating applications.
- Higher pressure ratings (consult factory).