LTFH High Temperature Filter Housing
The LTFH Series high temperature filter Housing is designed for continuous filtering of high temperature corrosive chemicals. The filter housing delivers superior field service life because it is reusable, so only the filter cartridge needs to be replaced.
Specifications for LTFH Series High Temperature Filters
• 100% heavy wall PTFE fluoropolymer wetted surfaces
• End cap mounting holes
• Filter body slides on and locks into position by means of a spin-on ring assembly (spanner wrench included)
• Able to be mounted upright or inverted (mounting bracket available)
Housing sizes available for (cartridge not provided):
• 70mm, 10-inch, 222 o-ring SOE filter cartridge
• 83mm, 10-inch, 222 o-ring SOE filter cartridge
• 70mm, 20-inch, 222 o-ring SOE filter cartridge
• 1/2-inch (12mm) to 1-inch (25mm) Flaretek® or Super 300 Type Pillar® process connections
• 1/8-inch (3mm) to 1/2-inch (12mm) Flaretek® or Super 300 Type Pillar® drain/vent connections
Temperature and pressure range: Up to 180º C (356° F) continuous at 2.75 bar (40 PSI).