Features and Benefits
- SUPERIOR CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Wide variety of materials available for use in heating or cooling applications for alkaline or acid solutions and rinse tanks. Check solution guide or consult with your chemical supplier for proper sheath material.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION:
- Heavy wall, 18-gauge metal tubing available in steel, 316 stainless steel, and titanium.
- 1” diameter tubing.
- 1” MNPT fittings standard.
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: One-inch thick, low profile design. Every inch of coil surface is active exchange area. Ideal for small tanks with low heat exchange requirements.
- LEAK-FREE OPERATION: Single point connections reduce the potential for leaks and simplifies installation. One-inch MNPT connections standard.
- HIGH PRESSURE RATING: 100 PSI working pressure (steam or water).
- SIZES: .75 square ft. to 2.5 square ft. of exchange area standard.
- OPTIONS AVAILABLE (consult factory):
- Special configurations and lengths.
- Heavier gauge tubing.
- Zirconium, Hastelloy C® and other alloys available.
- Fluoropolymer coatings for corrosion protection at solution/atmospheric interface.
- Non-conductive isolator couplings.
- L-shaped configurations for bottom heat applications.
- Higher pressure ratings available.
- Hastelloy C® is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc.