- Extends just 2" (5 cm) above the tank
- For barrel, automatic, and other operations with limited clearance over tank
- Can be mounted on tank flange or lip up to 6" (15 cm) wide
- Provides a flow rate of 5,000 GPH (19,000 LPH)
- Built in several lengths for many tank configurations
- An alternative to air or mechanical agitation
- Now with improved belt-drive system complete, preassembled, ready to operate.
The BXL5000 filter system features a 360 deg. Swiveling Impeller Housing, and is shipped complete, ready to operate, with the following accessories:
1. Double cartridge holder
2. 45 Deg. elbow
3. 3" (8 cm) outlet extension
4. Two 15" (38 cm) Permacore Magnum reusable filter cartridges with Loading Slats & two Filter Plugs
5. Adjustable tank clamp
The BXL5000 is designed for tanks where overhead clearance is limited. The motor is inverted and positioned outside the tank, taking up only 2" (5 cm) of space above the tank. The unit provides a maximum flow rate of 5000 gallons per hour. Use it stationary on one tank or move it from tank to tank. Multiple body lengths (8", 10", 12", and 14") enable use of the BXL5000 in tanks with varying solution levels and depths. The BXL5000 comes ready to operate and includes the items shown in the labeled photograph below. For best results in most metal-finishing solutions, use the BXL5000 with our FK50 Poly-Spun disposable filter cartridges in the appropriate length.
To ensure proper priming, solution must always be above Weep Hole on pump body. Specify length of pump body when ordering.
Unit of Measure
Pump Materials of Construction
|N/A PTFE-covered 303 stainless-steel (Standard)|
|N/A 5000 gallons per hour (19,000 liters per hour) at 60 Hz|
|N/A 27 feet (8.2 meters) of head pressure|
|Motor Rating1||N/A 110/220 V, 9.2/4.6 A, 50 Hz, 2850 rpm 115/230 V, 9.6/4.8 A, 60 Hz, 3450 rpm|
|N/A 3/4 hp560 W|
|N/A Epoxy coated, TEFC, Thermally Protected|
|N/A 12-3/4 "32 cm|
Optional - Filter Holder
|N/A NFH10 Nut-Style, 10" Length ($22.00)NFH15 Nut-Style, 15" Length ($27.00)NFH20 Nut-Style, 20" Length ($30.00)NFH30 Nut-Style, 30" Length ($35.00)Note: Nut-Style Filter Holder results in a flow-rate reduction of 10%|
|N/A 29.0 lbs13.0 kg|
Running Pump Dry Does Not Damage Motor, Pump, Seals or Bearings
The Nut-Style Filter Holder allows you to change filter cartridges without loosening the Filter Screws on the Flo King pump. Just unscrew Threaded Nut from bottom of Stem, remove old cartridge, install new cartridge, tighten Nut and resume filtration.
- 1 There is an additional charge for three-phase motors