- A flow rate of 650 GPH (2400 LPH) using a totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor
- Developed for small to intermediate-size tanks
- Built in several lengths to satisfy freeboard and tank depth
- Use in one location or as a portable pump in many tanks
- Accepts standard 2-1/2"-diameter (6.35 cm) filter cartridges
The BX650 filter system is shipped complete, ready to operate, with the following accessories:
1. Heavy-duty handle
2. Removable drip cover
3. 45 Deg. elbow
4. 2" (5-cm) outlet extension
5. One 10"-long (25-cm) disposable filter cartridge & filter plug
6. 1" (2.5-cm) Universal Bracket
Lightweight, easy-to-use BX650 is more powerful than the Lab Series but less potent than the BX1200. Can be used with popular BX1200 accessories, such as the Double Cartridge Holder, In-Tank Floating Skimmer, and carbon treatment attachments.
The BX650 provides a maximum flow rate of 650 gallons (2400 liters) per hour. Use it stationary on one tank or move it from tank to tank. Multiple body lengths (4", 6", 8", and 10") enable use of the BX650 in tanks with varying solution levels and depths. The BX650 comes complete, preassembled, and ready to operate and includes the items shown in the labeled photograph below. For best results in most metal finishing solutions, use the BX650 with our FK50 Poly-Spun disposable filter cartridges in the appropriate length.
To ensure proper priming, solution must always be above Weep Hole on pump body. Specify length of pump body when ordering.
Unit of Measure
Pump Materials of Construction
|N/A PTFE-covered 303 stainless-steel (Standard)|
|Flow Rate1||N/A 650 gallons per hour (2400 liters per hour) at 60 Hz|
|N/A 10 feet (3 meters) of head pressure|
|N/A 115 V, 2.0 A, 50/60 Hz 115 V, 2.6 A, 60 Hz 230 V, 1.3 A, 50/60 Hz|
|N/A 3000 rpm|
|N/A 1/15 hp50 W|
|N/A Epoxy coated, TEFC, Thermally Protected|
|N/A 4-1/2 "11 cm|
Optional - Filter Holder
|N/A NFH10 Nut-Style, 10" Length ($23.00)NFH15 Nut-Style, 15" Length ($29.00)NFH20 Nut-Style, 20" Length ($32.00)NFH30 Nut-Style, 30" Length ($38.00)Note: Nut-Style Filter Holder results in a flow-rate reduction of 10%|
|Weight2||N/A 9.0 lbs4.0 kg|
Running Pump Dry Does Not Damage Motor, Pump, Seals or Bearings
The Nut-Style Filter Holder allows you to change filter cartridges without loosening the Filter Screws on the Flo King pump. Just unscrew Threaded Nut from bottom of Stem, remove old cartridge, install new cartridge, tighten Nut and resume filtration.
- 1 A flow-rate reduction of 18% (±3%) is typical when operated at 50 Hz.
- 2 About 9 pounds (4 kg), depending on pump body length