TIH Inline Chemical Heater
The TIH Series in-line fluoropolymer heater is ruggedly designed for the most demanding recirculation or single pass chemical applications and to provide years of trouble-free performance. The heater is typically used in conjunction with a chemical bath or spray system with an external pump/filter. The heater provides high purity heating of chemistry for the semiconductor, FPD, MEMS, biomedical, photovoltaic and other industries.
Service: Inline chemical heater with all fluoropolymer wetted surfaces for virtually any wet chemistry application
Temperature Range: Up to 210ºC
Maximum Working Pressure: 100 PSI (7 Bar) at 25°C, 43 PSI (. Bar) at 180ºC
Heater Sizes: 1,000 watts up to 18,000 watts
Heater Voltages Available: 200 to 600 volts, single or three phase (12kW and larger requires three phase)
Watt Density: 10 watts per square inch (1.5w/cm2)
Fluid Connections Available:
• ¼-inch (6mm) to 1-inch (25mm) flared
• ½-inch (12mm) to 1-inch (25mm) Super 300 Type Pillar®
• Other connections available, consult factory
Third Party Certifications: CE, UL, Semi S2 and S3
• Small amount of clean dry air (CDA) or N2 gas flows between the metal grounded element and the PTFE sheath
• Element purge monitoring minimizes ionic contamination potential. Cleanroom assembly and testing ensures the highest manufacturing standards.