Our Mefiag Filtration brand is a world leader in the development, manufacture and supply of corrosion-resistant filters and pumps used primarily in the plating, anodizing, and metal finishing industries.
Filter chambers are constructed of mild steel with hard
rubber lining (3 mm) on the interior and corrosion resistant
paint (2 coats) on the exterior.
MEFIAG® is the world’s leader in the design and manufacture of filter systems utilizing horizontal disc technology for superior performance. These high efficiency, high flow systems are used in the toughest, most corrosive applications in the plating and metal finishing industry. MEFIAG's® reputation has been built over 60 years' service to our customers.
Designed for the filtration of nickel, copper and zinc electrolytes. For plating tanks from 400 to approximately 1,000 gallons depending on the type of process.
- Flow rates to 4,500 GPH
- Horizontal disc technology
- Maximum surface area (1 sq. ft. per 100 GPH!)
- Large sludge holding capacity
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Temperature to 180ºF (82ºC)
- Low disposal cost
- Choice of cellulose, carbon/cellulose or reusable polypropylene filter media
- Powder coated steel frame with casters for easy handling
- NEMA 4 water tight, corrosion resistant starter
- Mechanical cover lifting device for easy access to filter pack
- Bottom plate and lifting rod for quick change of disc stack (optional for 4500)
- CRS Pump is Standard for the 4500-HF Model
Metafin Supply Company supplies Parts that are not listed on our website. Please call us now at (847) 740-1599 and speak with a Customer Service person who can help identify and find the exact replacement parts, and troubleshoot your system and processing problems.