Sethco Corrosion resistant CPVC vertical pumps to filter, agitate and treat corrosive solutions used in metal finishing shops, laboratories and other chemical processes.
Recommended for all electroplating solutions including electroless nickel at 200° F (93 °C).
- Compact design requires minimum amount of in-tank space while providing high turnover rate.
- In-tank design insures leak proof operation. No hoses, connections or components are outside the tank.
- Easy installation and filter changeover. Attaches to tank flange with "C" clamp. Each suction filter is provided with mounting panel, clamps and filter media for immediate start-up.
- High flow rate, low cost. The Sethco SSF series filter systems are high quality, continuous duty units at a surprisingly low price.
- Sealless, self-priming, bearing free pump can run dry with no damage. CPVC construction is suitable for temperatures to 200° F (93 °C).
- Choice of filter media. Choose reusable spiral wrap media, standard wound cartridges or carbon filter tubes.
- Versatile suction filter system provides filtration, carbon treatment, tank agitation and tank transfer.
- Only one moving part makes these filter systems virtually maintenance free. In the unlikely event that service is necessary. Sethco Sealless Suction Filters are field repairable and do not have to be returned to the factory for repair.
Sethco offers a variety of sizes to meet your specific filtration requirements. No matter which model you choose, you can be assured of a quality product that will give you dependable, long lasting service.
Metafin Supply Company supplies Parts that are not listed on our website. Please call us now at (847) 740-1599 and speak with a Customer Service person who can help identify, size and spec your pumps, find the exact replacement parts, and troubleshoot your pump and processing problems.