Our Mefiag Filtration brand is a world leader in the development, manufacture and supply of corrosion-resistant filters and pumps used primarily in the plating, anodizing, and metal finishing industries.
Filter chambers are constructed of mild steel with
hard rubber lining (3mm) on the interior and
corrosion resistant paint on the exterior.
MEFIAG® is the world’s leader in the design and manufacture of filter systems utilizing horizontal disc technology for superior performance. These high efficiency, high flow systems are used in the toughest, most corrosive applications in the plating and metal finishing industry. MEFIAG's® reputation has been built over 60 years' service to our customers.
Designed for the filtration of nickel, copper and zinc electrolytes. For plating tanks to approximately 8,000 gallons depending on the type of process.
- Single chamber flow rates to 30,000 GPH
- Maximum surface area for more efficient filtration and fewer change outs (1 sq. ft. per 100 GPH)
- Large sludge holding capacity
- Corrosion resistant construction for use in most severe applications
- Heavy duty FRP pump/1750 rpm
- CPVC plumbing
- Polypropylene discs
- Powder coated steel frame
- NEMA 4X water tight, corrosion resistant starter with soft start for non slurry filter
- NEMA 4X starter with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) for filter with slurry option
- Temperature to 190ºF (90ºC)
- Mechanical lifting device for lid
Metafin Supply Company supplies Parts that are not listed on our website. Please call us now at (847) 740-1599 and speak with a Customer Service person who can help identify and find the exact replacement parts, and troubleshoot your system and processing problems.